Monday, June 15, 2009

R&N - 06/15/09 - Evening News

The hottest album of the summer is already out (12am Eastern) June 16th!
Which album is that? "Lines, Vines, & Trying Times" from the Jonas Brothers. This is their 4th studio album as a group. I'm so proud of them. This album features hip hop artist, Common, on the track "Don't Charge me for the Crime." This is the most mature Jonas album to date. They have added a horn section, and have more string instruments. "Poison Ivy" sounds kind of silly at first, but when you get to the core of it, it's intense loathing. "Everybody gets the itch. Everybody hates that.."



Yeah, they went there. Makes me wonder who "that.." is. haha. But I'm not speculating here. Also, for some reason Miley Cyrus is on "Before the Storm." I probably shouldn't comment further, but if you don't like her, just don't listen to the track. :) Yup. that's my solution, anyways...

BUY the album! where ever CDs are sold or on iTunes! If you pre-ordered, you should already have it.. or it will be there tomorrow. I have mine. I LOVE it.

The Jonas Brothers World Tour kicks off in the states THIS Saturday June 20. Where else, but Nick J's hometown.. Dallas. In this case, Arlington, at the new Cowboys Stadium. Opening for them are Honor Society. I'm too proud of them for words. Also Jordin Sparks will be singing on the tour, too.

No comments: