Sunday, June 14, 2009

R&N - 06/14/09 - Gospel Sundays


Myron Butler and Levi Recording a HOLY HIT!
If you missed it...too bad, told ya it was gonna be Glorious and from the looks of it, I'd say...pretty much...uh "Yeah".

Oh...coming from yours truly Nkechi ~ Shout em out! ;-)


Minister
Look at that Joy - Jeez!
Not tha FINGER AND the Towel!
Can I just say, "While we sing let us look good for Jesus? Please. And I was glad when they said unto me...look good."

TOmmy BrOOks
ladies and gentleman
...
The moment you've all been waiting for even if you just found out that you were -
This director/songwriter/gospel phenomenon has a truly inspiring story. Listen to this exclusive interview - only on...I'm waiting...
Here's tha link: (It's worth a "click" ~ Trust me)

http://www.badongo.com/audio/15470376

No comments: