Wednesday, April 16, 2008

R&N - 04/16/08 - Hump Day EXCLUSIVES

Jay-Z & Mary Hit Us With "You're Welcome" VideoJay-Z and Mary J. Blige, two of showbiz's hardest working people have dropped a video for their tour promo single, "You're Welcome." The video is shot documentary style and pieces together footage from their tour so far. Enjoy. I'm also gonna show yall their appearance on The Letterman Show last week, Jay talk a little bit on the stuff Kels use to do when they were touring together.


Lupe Fiasco Travels To Paris and Tokyo In New VideoLupe Fiasco, just dropped his new video for his single Paris, Tokyo. One of my fav. joints on his album The Cool. Glow In The Dark tour kicks off tonight, I believe in Detroit, and I know this tour is just gonna be one for the books. I'm headin' out go see it May 1st, if yall ain't got your tickets, then u missin' out let me tell ya.


R. Kelly's New Hair Now I was just gonna post on R. Kelly's new joint, Hairbraider, then when I found out what his hairbraider actually did to his hair, I had to show yall. Now I don't know bout you, but the man has got to be going to jail soon if he doin' crazy stuff like that. The song jam, and it's classic Kels, that we've been accustomed to lately, not vintage Kels of Bump N Grind, Seems Like You Ready. Either way the song's tight, that is you're not tired of Kels doin' the same ol thing...which I guess is what he was trying to avoid with his hair looking like that. Anyway, here go the track.

Chilli Still Loves Usher?
Watch out now, according to blogstress Necole Bitchie, when she caught up with Chilli out in Atlanta she had this to say about the one who use to have it bad for her:

"Usher is the one that I truly did love," she said. "Like that was truly my first adult love. I love him very much and I will always love him. I don't know how you love someone that deeply and just stop loving them. I'm not in love with him anymore but I can't say that I don't love him anymore. And of course I do want him to be happy and all but me and him had what I never had in any of my other relationships, and that was chemistry."

Now you know Tameka jumping up and down somewhere just waiting to run into Chilli somewhere in Atlanta. That would be a sight to see. Although my girl wouldn't even have a chance with Blanka. In the interview, Chilli also says another one that got away was Marlon Wayans! Yeah I kno right, apparently they dated back when they were 20, but she felt like he was too good, and wanted a "bad" guy. It look like Chilli just need a guy period.


Alicia Keys Under Fire After Conspiracy CommentsMy wifey has been catching some flack for recent comments that she made in an interview with Blender magazine. The magazine quoted her as saying, and I'm just paraphrasing, that she believed Gangsta Rap was made up by the government as a ploy in order to get black folks to kill each other, and the government and media made it bigger than what it was. Now I agree with her on that, with how the media blew the whole East Coast vs. West Coast out of proportion when it was goin' down, but the government stuff? Don't know about that ma. And that's exactly what she went on Ryan Seacrest:On Air to clean up what she said. A keys tells the listeners, she was misquoted and mistaken, and clarify her comments, which when you hear it makes a lot more sense. These media people just try taking everybody down don't they. Listen to Alica Key's rebuttal here.

Freekey Zeekey Escapes From Near Fatal Car Crash New has just surfaced on Dispet representative, Freekey Zekey's near fatal car crash which occured last night, April 15th. Story is, Zekey was sitting in his 2007 White S550 Benz at a stop light when he was struck from the rear causing both Zeke and the passenger to be ejected through the windshield and on a Hummer that was parked in front of them. Both were rushed to the hospital but were later released with minor injuries. Freekey Zekey had just left the studio where he was working on his sophomore set due out this fall on Asylum Records. MF 3.0 glad he's ok, and tellin' everybody to buckle up.

I'm out, enjoy.
~Dilly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't ever want to hear Mary sing bout "a nut, and then what" ever again... But that was a str8 performance...

Anonymous said...

lol about a what?