Monday, January 14, 2008

R&N - 01/14/08 - Mixtape Monday

Wow. I gotta post some stuff. Today is once again, Mixtape Monday! Hope y'all ready.

Remy Ma - The Beef Continues....

Remy is goin' back at Lil' Kim after Kim dropped "The Miseducation of Lil' Kim... Now check out When I See Her.


Fat Joe - Elephant On The Mic

Fat Joe is definitely making a come back with this album... Check him out on Rap City as he spits something ill as well as talks ill of 50. :-p



Fat Joe on "Can I Live"


Fat Joe Calls 50 A Clown

Jae Hood - Double Wood?!

The LOX may have a problem... After Jae Hood got tired of waiting for his shot, he's been firing back like I don't know what... Check out the new diss video...


Jae Hood - Double Wood

Hot Mixtape Tracks!


Juelz Santana ft. Young Jeezy, Fabolous & Cassidy - I'm A Boss


Joe Budden ft. Ransom, Hitchcock & Fabolous - Family Reunion


Currency - I (Your Direction)

Long post right, right? If u can't find me posting this week, figure why, lol. Luckily, I've got great backup for '08.

~1~
AB

No comments: