Tuesday, December 18, 2007

R&N - 12/18/07 - COOL Albums to GO Get This Week

Hey folks! Today, Mario and Lupe Fiasco's albums come out in the stores. I highly suggest you guys to go pick up BOTH albums because they are hot... If you don't want to buy both, ASK for one for Christmas, and buy the other one. Or just ask for BOTH for Christmas, lol.

Lupe Fiasco - The Cool


Instead of posting track, I'm a just give you guys The Leak (MTV). Listen to the Cool. Already being talked about as a Classic.


Mario - Go


This is MY JOINT!!! The video is SO DEEP You got to feel a dude on this single. I'm done with talking. GO COP THAT (no pun intended)
Audio:
Mario - Do Right
Video:
Mario - Do Right



Also, check out this banger... I don't like Lil' Wayne's verse... (so much talking... ) but the rest is great...

I'm also hearing that Mario is going to have a Reality TV Show (ughh) on MTV. All I know is that I hope it's better than Gotti's Way. Check this trailer...



Mary J. Blige - Growing Pains


Another great album from MJB. I haven't heard too many track off of it, but it's getting great reviews... MJB is a legend... Just go pick that up... Nuff said...


~1~
AB

No comments: