Wednesday, February 4, 2009

R&N 02/05/09 - Beef Anyone???



Apparently the feud between 50 Cent and Rick Ross is far from over. They both called into New York's Hot 97 radio sation on monday (02/02/09) to let the public know why they are trippin'.

Rick Ross started first, speaking to Hot 97's Miss Info. "We not gonna let 'Curly' distract us from the fact 'Mafia Music' ended his career......The man has not charted a no. 1 record in Lord knows how long."

50 Cent called later that evening on Hot 97 with Funkmaster Flex and bragged about taking Rick Ross' baby mama, Tia Kemp, out shopping for Gucci and fur coats. She is also seen giving info on Ross' past job as a Correctional Officer and how his jewelry and cars are rented or leased.
50 Cent also stated he never even talked to Rick Ross before.

50 Cent- "They(Hot 97) asked him, like, how did it happen, like how did all this get started, and he told the girl, from the BET Awards, y'know he seen me, he wanted to say wasup, and I gave him this look, that was a little disappointing and from there, y'know, is where it came from."

Funkmaster Flex- "He felt it was time to go?"

50 Cent- "He felt like he was gonna to go in because I looked at him"

Funkmaster Flex- "I mean but do you even remember when it happened?

50 Cent- "I swear to God I don't even remember looking at him......nah, I don't know him, I ain't got no business with him, so there's no real reason for me to be talking to him"

50 Cent later stated he felt DJ Khaled had something to do with it.

50 Cent- "I know it was coming from Khaled. I'm sure, Flex, I'm sure he was supportive of it, because he went and talked to the DJs and he was playing it. I know because I talked to the DJs."

Considering 50 Cent has practically built his career off beef...my money is on him. Wonder what Rick Ross said to his baby mama when he saw that video...

stay tuned as the feud continues...
~Holla~
Baby-J

No comments: