Saturday, January 31, 2009

R&N - 01/31/09 - Baby-J's Finest Men in Hip Hop List

Wasup!! I'm the newest addition to the MF3 staff. Glad to be apart of the awesome team. To tell you a little about me, I'm a gemini, I like walks on the beach....naw j/k. Really...I'm a Chicago native who loves music, it's what I do. More about me to come later on in my profile :) Now to the good stuff. For my very first post, this is for the ladies. (Guys I got you next week.) I thought I would have a lil bit of fun and start out my blogs with my "Top Ten Finest Men in Hip Hop". Let me know what you think.


10. LIL WAYNE



OK, so right now this man is on top...just not on the top of my list. However, he did make it on :) When you get a first look at him you notice his hard thuggish exterior. You notice the ego that sometimes seems to show it's face every now and then, however, you can't help but to notice how cute he is under all that. He actually has a certain look of innocence that has stayed with him ever since he burst onto the hip hop scene. Mr. A Milli himself or should I say Sexy Mr. Carter...


9. Kanye West



Mr. Love Lockdown himself. I love his sex appeal, not only because we share the same hometown, but because he knows how to be himself, no matter how stuck up it seems. One things you can always be sure of, Kanye is always gonna do Kanye. No gimmicks, no made up gangsta facade, nothing, just Kanye. I also love how he lets his real life issues bleed through his music. He always give you a peak inside his heart, good or bad.

8. Nelly


He's not #1 on my list but he is still a hottie. No wonder he got Ashanti on lock! Nelly has the ability to bring the sexy thug look on the street and the rock hard six pack in the bedroom ladies. Have you seen him with a suit though? All I can say is wow. Being able to bring the sexy, make the ladies scream no matter what the occasion, AND being able to hum a few bars just enough to make you melt puts Nelly on my hot list.

7. Pharrell

Do I even have to type anything? Once you are finally able to tear yourself away from those adorable eyes....all you can say is....well what can you say? The man is fine! If he tries to sing to you, you just might have to pull those thongs off and fling 'em right in his direction! It seems like he was born with that sexy swagger... even when he is riding on that skateboard of his.


6. Jay-Z

Big lips or not, snagging one of the hottest chicks in the game prooves that he has serious sex appeal. Did I mention those big juicy lips? He was responsible for making all the wannabe thugsters ditch those tired throwback jerseys and become grown and sexy. If that's not reason enough to be one of the finest men in hip hop, I don't know what is. Jigga who? Yeah, you already know who needs an encore.


5. LL Cool J


This man has been in the hip hop game for 23 years and he is STILL mmm mmm good! How does he do it?? He doesn't look a day over thirty. People shout plastic surgery while he assures it's just good nutrition and exercise. He seems to take his shirt off in every movie and video to prove he is authentic and honey, that is alright with me! Momma said take you home with me!


4. Andre 3000

Now I admit, you may feel like this guy is a lil too high on my list...but I just can't get past that beautiful smile of his. Once you finally stop looking at his smile you can't ignore the way he can wear LITERALLY anything he wants and STILL seem to pull it off flawlessy. Did I mention he has a great sense of humor and shining personality. Why the heck did Erykah Badu let him go again??


3. Diddy


Rule #1: NEVER make a list of the finest men in hip hop and leave out Diddy...or he might fire you. Even if he's not your boss. Anyway, Diddy has found a way to make a name for himself...LITERALLY. Everything he touches seems to turn to gold and make him millions. He has built himself up to be known as the definition of sexy. Keep using that ProActive Solution!!

2. Common

I don't know what it is but this man makes me....maybe I should keep that to myself. It's got to be that voice of his. The way he speaks just seems to make your heart tingle, and don't get me started on how he looks. That's a blog entry all on it's own :) Another Chi-Town favorite on my wonderful list. Hey... Erykah let this one go too!! What is she thinking?

1. T.I.

This picture says it all. He can come to you rough and edgy or smooth and collected. You can have whatever you like. Either way, he's gonna look fine as hell when you see him. It seems like he got even more handsome as the years passed or maybe that was just us seeing a man coming into his own. Maturing into the sexy T.I. we see today.


MY TRUE #1. Tupac Shakur



Alright. I couldn't REALLY finish my list without letting you know my REAL number one even though he is no longer with us...or is he??? Whatever the case, this man will probably never leave the top of my list and I don't think I have to explain why. Ok maybe I'll explain a little bit. Those eyes. They can give you a look that will make you want to wish you were never born and they can also make your heart melt and want to go back in time and save him before that fatal day. Geez....the eyes always get me. R.I.P. Tupac.


*Holla*

Baby-J

<

No comments: