Thursday, November 29, 2007

R&N - 11/30/07

Hey folks,

Mike Jones - My Number Still Works!

Wow... not that I'm an avid fan of Mike Jones, but I heard his phone got cut off, lol... You know... 281-330-8004... Anywayz, whether it's true or not, he's got his own YouTube to back up the story that it's still on...



Lil' Wayne & Lauren London engaged?!



If this is true, ALOT of dudes are gonna have their hearts broken, lol. Rumor has it, that Lil' Wayne is not engaged to Karrine Steffans (y'all know who, lol), but to none other than the notorious new model from "This Christmas", Lauren London! Heard she got a NICE big rock from Wayne.

Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction



I don't know how many of you guys caught this, but Dilly posted this track a few weeks ago, but I ended up removing it after an hour or so after hearing it becuase I felt it was TOO much. (Sorry for having a conscious. ) Coincidentally, I heard and ripped the radio edit today... (Shout outs to my cousin, Kevin!) and felt this was ALOT cleaner than the explicit... Think of "Ayo Technology", but WORSE... Anywayz, I guess you guys will hear that version else where...

Anywayz, without further ado, check it out for yourself...
Audio:
Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction
(aka something TOTALLY different)
Video:


~1~
AB

No comments: