Friday, November 23, 2007

R&N - 11/23/07 - EXCLUSIVES!

Hey folks,

Hope you guys went well with your Black Friday shopping, if you went. 4AM was the oppurtune time for you guys to get up and get ya electronics, whether it be mp3 players, TV's, DVD players, etc.

Anyway, I'm giving you guys some treats today. I'll let Dilly handle news for the day. Anywayz, check out some FRESH Fat Joe ft. J Holiday.

Fat Joe ft. J. Holiday - I Won't Tell

You also might wanna check out The Dream. He was on 106 & Park the other day promoting his album... He said Nivea is nowhere on this album. She felt it would probably cheesy, so she left alone on it.. .Anywayz, this joint is something of a banger....



Some tad pieces of news before I go... I'll try talk about these later....

- Timbaland Having A Wife & Kid
- Ne-Yo Kicked off R. Kelly's "Double Up" Tour
- Ghostface in the new IronMan Movie!

~1~
AB

No comments: