Wednesday, October 24, 2007

R&N - 10/24/07 - Which Is The Better Track? + EXCLUSIVES!

Hey folks,

I need a break from everything right now... So, I'm a update for you folks... Just wanted to throw something that's been bugging me since last week... News will be posted probably this weekend....

Anywayz, I don't know if you guys have heard about Tweet's new single, "Goodbye, My Dear" ft. TI. I don't listen to the radio often (does it surprise you?), but if you have, do you like the track?...

If you do, I guess....
If you don't, there's probably a reason...

Tweet ft. TI - Goodbye My Dear


Ciara ft. TI - Goodbye My Dear

Now, guess who recorded it first... I'll give you a hint...

After listening, you'll probably see why I'm a lil' upset about that. I know "somebody" is trying to have a comeback, but if someone did it better than you, please pick a different single... Please?

If you want, hit me up and letting me know if I'm just tripping or not. Leave a comment or hit up my e-mail up top.

I was about to drop a few tracks I'm tired of holding onto, but it would take too much time for me to post them like I usually do (professionally with pictures)... but dang, I don't want to be known for posting old tracks, lol... So, I'll just throw 'em out and fix this post later.



~1~
AB

No comments: