Wednesday, October 24, 2007

R&N - 10/24/07 - Hot Videos + EXCLUSIVES!

A lot of hot videos have been poppin' lately, so I wanted to share it with y'all. First joint I wanted to put up was Common's "I Want You" joint. Luv this track on the album, but the video real nice. Common seem to get good treatment when it come to videos such was the case on this one w/ cameos from Kanye West, Alicia Keys, Selena Williams?? and others. Let us know what u think.

Common - I Want You



Ja Rule got a new joint to go w/ his street single, Uh Ohhh. Idk 'bout the song but the video, DAMN. Almost too many fine women in there, and Hype directed the joint so look like Ja still got sum clout. Also, peep out the "new" Ashanti on the track.

Ja Rule - Body




Ja Rule ft. Lil' Wayne - Uh Oh




Finally, the man who don't and probably won't go to jail, R. Kelly has got sum videos floatin' around. First he got that video to his Rockstar joint w/ Ludacris and Kid Rock...yeah I know, that's slowly creepin' on the radio. Then he actually made a video to "Real Talk." One of my favorite joints off of Double Up, Kels didn't dissapoint, the video funny just like the song, but idk if it's suppose to be. What yall think? By the way, both videos are kinda low quality...hmm maybe Kels is running out of money.

R. Kelly - Rockstar ft. Ludacris & Kid Rock



R. Kelly - Real Talk



I'm out - Dilly

No comments: