Friday, October 19, 2007

R&N - 10/19/07

Nas - N***** Album?!


Nas is supposedly planning to put out "N*****" (not even the hood term) as his next album... The new album will be coming out either December 11th or sometime in '08. Some of the producers on the album will be J.D., Diddy, and Salaam Remi. I wonder how they're gonna promote this album on MTV...

Speaking of which, this is what he told them:

"We're taking power from the word," he added. "No disrespect to none of them who were part of the civil-rights movement, but some of my n---as in the streets don't know who [civil-rights activist] Medgar Evers was. I love Medgar Evers, but some of the n---as in the streets don't know Medgar Evers, they know who Nas is. And to my older people who don't now who Nas is and who don't know what a street disciple is, stay outta this mutha----in' conversation. We'll talk to you when we're ready. Right now, we're on a whole new movement. We're taking power from that word."

Michael Jackson - New Album


Kanye West, Akon & Will.I.Am will be producing on MJ's new album coming out in 2008.

Shar Jackson - New Celebrity Rap Superstar Winner!


If you haven't seen MTV last night, Shar Jackson beat Kendra out for the rap superstar title. Congratulations to her. I hope to hear an album out of her soon. :-p

Check her out one of her original performances:
Let It Blow



T.I. - Update Pt. 5 - Losing Out?!


So I don't know if TI will be promoting his new movie with Denzel, "American Gangster" while in jail... BUT, he might be screwed out of a COUPLE movies... He is supposed to be working with Danny Glover on a new movie I wrote about a month or so ago called "Once Was Lost."

He was also about to get a script for yet another starring role as a car-salesman for the comedy "For Sale," which was to begin production in early 2008. He was even having screen tests for the upcoming movie (that I'm REAL excited about), "Justice League" as Green Lantern. I also heard that Christina Milian is auditioning as Wonder Woman.

He even missed out on being in the video for the new song, 5000 Ones, which I'll post up soon... I know Chevrolet has his sponsorship deal "under review." Only time will tell... I hope they let T.I. speak about his situation soon...


~1~
AB

No comments: