Saturday, October 13, 2007

R&N - 10/13/07 - BREAKING NEWS!

UPDATE: Did I honestly say that I was done?... my bad....

TI - Arrested in ATL!


T.I. was in "Body Tap" last night, a strip club in ATL, and a fight broke out between his crew and some other crew. He was taken into custody, PLUS his house was raided. Because of this, you won't be seeing him in the BET Hip-Hop Awards tonight. Homie was lined up for 9 awards tonight. He's gonna win at least 3 of them. More news as it develops...

Ironically, I just turned it on BET and see TI & Nelly on Hip-Hop vs. America... "West Side Detroit, yo! I'm a PIMP." :-p

The BET Hip-Hop Awards will be aired Thursday, October 17th.

Another UPDATE: I hope I'm wrong, but it is rumored they arrested him because his bodyguard tried to buy him "machine guns". That doesn't sound right, at all! But that's what is rumored to be the reason they raided his house...

~1~
AB

1 comment:

No Jive Turkey said...

That is interesting. You are really up on your Hip-Hop. You should sit in on my Hip-Hop class on Mondays!!!