Friday, October 12, 2007

R&N - 10/12/07

Hey folks,

I want to apologize for the multiple msgs that people got from the group on Facebook. You know, Facebook been messing up. They actually posted up a "Sorry for the inconvenience" msg on their "Help" page.

Anyway, let's keep it moving. Here is Jay-Z's brand new video, if you didn't see it on 106 & Park yesterday. :-D

"Blue Magic"



Lupe Fiasco - Hip-Hop Honors Situation

Also,
lemme clear up all that Lupe & the VH1 Hip-Hop Honors confusion... No better yet, let Lupe Fiasco do so...

Click here for the Interview

Big Moe - Heart Attack


Since I do have alot of people whoc check me out in Texas, I thought I should let you guys know that Big Moe had a REAL heart attack. He is supposedly still in the hospital in critical condition.

~1~

AB

No comments: