Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rapper Fab Not Feeling So Fabolous?


Greetings World,
This is your boy Lyric! I was surfing the net and I came across a story that stated that Brooklyn rapper Fabolous was involved in a minor car accident in New York City on September 26, 2009 and was rushed to the hospital.

The rapper adamantly denied these reports via his Twitter page http://twitter.com/MyFabolouslife . He stated:

"I'm ok everyone..thanks 4 the concern. I was not in a car accident, but I think i know where it started.. Let me explain," the rapper Tweeted. "I was drivin yesterday morning & started feeling very sick & felt like I was gon pass out while driving.. I veered off 2 da side of the road."

The rapper stated that he was in so much pain that he pulled over to the side of the road and called for an ambulance to transport him to the hospital.

"I believed I was poisoned so I checked in & was given medical treatment..a lil sedated so I didn't tweet but was released 2 go late last nite," the rapper tweeted.

The rapper didn’t loose his sense of humor about the whole ordeal cause he later joked about it via a Twitter message.

No comments: