Wednesday, June 18, 2008

R&N - 06/18/08 - Evening News

Hey everyone,

Allow me to introduce myself. This is Antar aka "AJL."
This is my first post on Music Forecast, but hopefully I'll be a regular contributor. Feel free to check out my blogger profile here or you can find me at Myspace.

But without further ado, I give you...

50 cent and Ciara, MARRIAGE RUMORS?



Rumors circulated that the two were romantically involved after they got close and personal in Ciara's video, Can't Leave em Alone.

50 was spotted wearing a wedding band, however, his publicist says the ring is for his role in an upcoming film. I dunno, after Jay-Z and Beyonce managed to keep their relationship squared away from the media, I would say anything is possible. But 50 is overseas right now, so it's hard to say.

Young Buck tears up with 50 cent..?



Looks like another round in the G-Unit / Young Buck saga. Sources say 50 cent leaked a phone call between him and Buck, in which he sobbed and pleaded with 50 to be back in G-Unit.

Buck began apologizing for the drama between the two and even started talking about his financial problems. Man... hard times in that camp. Hopefully things get straightened out.

-AJL

No comments: