Monday, April 28, 2008

R&N 4/28/08 MIXTAPE MONDAY

Whats up people, it's your boy DT. We have some NEW heat from T.I. for you along with news updates and little something you weren't expecting. Let me know what you think. It's a Soulja Boy and Boys II Men collab... we'll sort of. What A Way To Start The Week!!


LUDA's NEW MOVIE - MAX PAYNE

As a former game junkie, I can tell you that I played the hell out of this game when it came out a couple of years ago. We'll see how well the movie actually turns out. Mark Wahlberg is slated to play Max Payne, a NYPD officer whose family was murdered in cold blood as a part of a government conspiracy. The movie is scheduled to be released on October 17th.


SUGE KNIGHT - UNFINISHED BUSINESS TV SHOW

For those of you that don't know about this guy, he is the founder of Death Row Records (Dr. Dre Snoop Doggy Dogg, etc.) and he is probably the last person on the planet I want to personally meet. This fool is crazy, which is all the more reason to give this brotha a show. It hasn't been picked up yet, but somebody is going to take it. Trust Me. Check out the trailer.



T.I. - LOSING MILLIONS

In an interview with the Atlanta Journal Constitution, TI discusssed the fate of his lucrative GM endorsement. Crime really doesn't pay off.


Q. You had a very prominent car endorsement deal.
T.I. Sure. GM.
Q. Is that still in effect?
T.I. Nah. GM had to back up off of me. There are films that I missed out on. Not speaking of, of course, shows. Tours. Tons of business. I've probably lost about $10 to $12 million dollars.

NEW TRACK FROM T.I. -HUNT 'EM DOWN

SOULJA BOYS II MEN

Man some people have way too much time on their hands. Check it out and you be the judge.




I'll be back on Friday!!

DPT


















No comments: