Saturday, April 5, 2008

R&N - 04/05/08- OnSmash Saturday Pt. 1

MORE CRITS!!!!

ANY DAY

What up all? JT here with another leak critique. And ya'll know I allllllways got somethin to say....you shouldn't be surprised that I have MORE to say.lol I'm just sayin. Day 26!!!!!! Hate the name; love the music. These kats can really sing. I finally agree with who made the group. Definitely have a new respect for Willie because he can...actually sing.lol And I say that because he is a total package if you know what I meant marketing wise. N.E. Way....check the new joint.

Oh and furthermore....I'm waiting until they have discovered themselves. Meaning who exactly is Day 26? We know what direction they're TRYING to go in but we're just....not.....locking in all the way quite yet....like Danity Kane. I remember when I hated their name. But i totally understand them now. lol But yeah check out the clip.

No comments: