Friday, March 7, 2008

R&N - 03/07/08 - FLASHBACK FRIDAY Pt. 2


Dru Hill Friday!!!!

If you have not heard, Dru Hill recently reformed and are now expected to go on tour.....okay I just got the word in that Dru Hill has broken up again. Are you serious? What happen to "Can't we all just get along" long enough to at least get out of the radio station. If you haven't seen the video, AB posted it earlier this morning. It's shorter than the time you would take on your coffee break, so there is no excuse for not watching it. But honestly, Dru Hill was one of the best R&B groups of the late 90's and early 2000's, and it's a shame that things had to go down like this.

Let's look back at how everything started.

DRU HILL - IN MY BED
WE'RE NOT MAKING LOVE NO MORE
DRU HILL - YOU ARE EVERYTHING REMIX
HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE (this song still goes hard!!)
Alot of good music from a great group. Maybe we can expect a another reuinion in the future and hopefully it will last longer. Next week, we have the Lone Star Flashbacks, classic joints from the great state of Texas.
I'M OUT
DPT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I totally agree with you on that.

There's just way too many fools out there that can't grasp.

In fact, I was arguing with my sort of friend octavious yesterday about this, and
they wouldn't believe me that he was wrong. Now I can just show them your blog :)