Tuesday, March 18, 2008

R&N - 03/18/08 - ALBUM REVIEW



I have to say that I am impressed. This album has top-notch production, catchy hooks, and superstar guest appearances with Flo keeping pace with everyone of them. It is basically the sort of album you want to have in the deck when your cruising with the top down on a sunny day. Flo is comfortable on every track. Even though he was pretty much rhyming about money, cars, and girls, Flo has a lot of presence on the mic and you can't help but listen. Every track on here is a banger from the crazy intro track 'American Superstar' featuring Lil Wayne to the smooth 'Ms. Hangover'. With that said, I have to admit that I judged this album before I listened to it. Hell, I didn't even want to review it when I was asked, but I'm happy to admit that I was wrong. Get this album, put it in your stereo, and you will have a party.
Production Quality: 9/10
Lyrics: 6/10
Overall Score: 7.5 - Worth Buying!
abmrvw

No comments: