Saturday, March 1, 2008

R&N - 03/01/08 - OnSmash Saturday

Hey folks,

It's the weekend. This is the first official OnSmash Saturday. Each Saturday, the staff (Any or All) will be satisfying your music tastes. So have fun. I hope y'all ready for these...

Estelle - American Boy



Robin Thicke & Faith Evans - Got 2 Be Down
( a lil' old, but still a hot track)


Sean Kingston - I'm 18


Q from 112 ft. Plies - Holla Atcha


Nicole Scherzinger ft. Timbaland - Physical


Ne-Yo - I Was In Love


Missy Elliot ft. Ciara & Jay-Z - Ching A Ling Remix


Missy Elliot - Pom-Pom


Mario - Love


Mario and Usher - My Love
(actually, this was from '07, but still is yet to be released... I think Mario's Go album would have been a killa if he threw it on his album. Hopefully, Usher puts this on his. )


Emily King ft. Lupe Fiasco - Walk In My Shoes Remix

~1~
AB

No comments: