Friday, February 29, 2008

R&N - 02/29/08 - Flashback Friday

FLASHBACK FRIDAY!!!!

Welcome back party people to another installment of "your favorite 'ol skool joints" a.k.a. Flashback Friday. And just like I promised I'm hittin you with some West Coast bangers. So crease up your khaki suit and load the nearest AK.

ICE CUBE - IT WAS A GOOD DAY





EASY - E - REAL (I mean Compton) G's



2PAC-BRENDA'S GOT A BABY




SNOOP DOGGY DOGG - MURDER WAS THE CASE



And thats it people. Short and to the point. I wish I could of had this up earlier in the day but there just aren't enough hours in that day to get everything I need to done. But I will have everything back on schedule shortly. So stay tuned for next week's installment. I don't even know what I'm posting so it will be a surprise for you and me.

DPT

No comments: