Thursday, February 28, 2008

R&N - 2/28/08 - LEAK CRITIQUE!

WHAT TO SAY ABOUT TREY.....




WONDER WOMAN Remix

Well....what can I say. So far....I'm likin everything this dude is puttin out! This track right herre....this joint right here.....THIS JOINT RIGHT HERE......THIS IS DEATH!!!LOL But naw the beat is sick, his flow is decent, the BGV's are nice. The only thing I was a bit confused on was that part that the girl came in on....(you'll know what I mean when you listen.lol) I'm just sayin. But somethin still doesn't curl quite over with Trey for me.

Could be this....lol



But he's slowly but surely doin it for me. Yup.

WAIT!!!! HOLD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


KRYPTONITE ft. Rich Boy

I'm gonna have to give this one my HOTT D@#% this is hott!!! I know most of my crits have been pretty positive but I truly am feelin this joint oh man! This joint I would have to say takes the Wonder Woman joint by Trey up above. I'm proud of this kid for this....


BUT...I could have done without the rap lick by....who was that again? It was unneccessary...truly. It made me come outta that comment really. I'm just sayin. But taking nothing away from this amazing kid... 5 outta 5 stars from me this eve'nent!lol

AND WHO WAS THAT ON THE KEYS!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! SICK! I'm just sayin.....
AND SINCE THIS TURNED INTO A COMPETITION.........






Third place would clearly go to Ne-Yo (sigh*)


I sigh not because of this God-awful mug shot, because this joint is actually hott....but that voice just doesn't do this justice. BIIIIGGGG ups to the producer. It sounds fiya-like really. But you guys would just have to hear this. I think you'll agree with me....if you have conscientious hearing....Did I spell that right? I'm just sayin...

No comments: