Friday, February 15, 2008

R&N - 02/15/08 - Flashback Friday

FLASHBACK FRIDAY!!

Welcome back to another installment of FF. This week I'm bringing the heat once again. I can't help it, it's what I do. So, Ima keep the intro short and sweet and get into the music. It's strictly NYC this week.


Camron - Oh Boy

... Remember when pink was cool.




Ja Rule Ft. Ashanti - Always On Time


...Remember when he was cool.





Lil Kim Ft. Lil Cease - Crush On You ... I miss the old Lil' Kim. Atleast she was real back then.


Mya Ft. Jay-Z - Best Of Me Part II ...Ladies PLEASE bring back the jersey dresses.



And there you have it, another fine installment of Flashback Friday. I won't steer you wrong because I guarantee you good music or your money back. Next week it's going to be the West Coast Flashback. So get ready for a lot of '64 Impalas, AK-47s and Starter Caps.



DPT

No comments: