Wednesday, January 23, 2008

R&N - 01/23/08 - Hump Day

Lil Wayne arrested, AGAIN!ABC News reports:

Rapper Lil Wayne has been arrested in Yuma County, Ariz., on drug charges, law enforcement sources told ABC News. The rapper, 25, whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter, was traveling in his tour bus near Dateland, Ariz., Tuesday, when it was stopped at a U.S. Border Patrol checkpoint on Interstate 8. Around 11:30 p.m. a Border Patrol dog signaled the possible presence of drugs, and the bus was directed to a secondary inspection lane, where the bus was consensually searched. After a search by the Border Patrol canine, agents reported finding 105 grams of marijuana, 29 grams of cocaine, 41 grams of ecstasy and miscellaneous drug paraphernalia. Agents also found $22,000 in cash on the bus.

Now, I know you's a rapstar, and think you's a rockstar, but damn it Weezy, have some sense. I was just tellin' myself how I was actually getting excited about Carter III droppin' next month but now with this who knows what'll happen. We'll keep you posted.

Diddy...nah call me Sean JohnThe man who forever entertains me announced today that he is thinkin' about changing is name, again. Rap mogul, formerly known as Sean Combs, then Puff Daddy, then P. Diddy, then Diddy is thinkin' about changin' his name to Sean John, the same name as his clothing line. Diddy, I mean Sean was quoted as sayin' he evolves over time and so his name changes with the evolution...whatever, all I know is I am gonna watch his new MTB show premiering some time soon.

Busta Rhymes escapes jail time
I don't know how he did it, but he did. Busta Rhymes, faced with two counts of assault, a DUI and driving with a suspended license, managed to plead down all the charges this morning. Busta will now serve three concurrent years of probation, ten days of community service and pay a $750 fine. Back in July, the rapper rejected a plea deal that would have put him in jail for one year. Whoever this man lawyer is, is the s**t. T.I. and Lil Wayne need to holla at that man. Keep in mind 3 or 4 white celebrites have just finsihed jail sentences for DUI charges, add that with TWO counts of assault I was for sure my homey Busta was goin to Jail. Apparently not, and I'm glad, now hopefully he'll act right and get back to the music.

UPDATE: Just to let you know, if you're feeling the work we put in on here, feel free to join the Music Forecast Facebook group. This gives you access to more of the latest news as well as free merchandise giveaways... Check it out.

 Subscribe to MF3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wezzy u so dumb but uz a pimp

Anonymous said...

wezzy that was stupid but u is still too sexy tho gotta knw that