Monday, May 9, 2011

Mixtape Monday

Check out today's track from GRITS... I've said this before, but it still applies... As long as you still have breath in your body, it's not to late to get right with God.

Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

G.R.I.T.S. - Soul Cry


Label: Revolution Art

Quick Bio: GRITS, also known as G.R.I.T.S., is a Christian Hip Hop group from Nashville, Tennessee. Their name is an acronym, which stands for "Grammatical Revolution In The Spirit." GRITS is made up of Stacey "Coffee" Jones and Teron "Bonafide" Carter, both of whom were DC Talk dancers.

Their song "Ooh Aah" has appeared on the MTV show My Super Sweet Sixteen. It is also used as the theme song to the new MTV show The Buried Life and on the soundtracks to The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift and Big Momma's House Their song "Tennessee Bwoys" was used on the popular television show, Pimp My Ride, on MTV.

AB

No comments: