Monday, November 22, 2010

Mixtape Monday

Hey folks,

Check out another hot joint from Lecrae's Rehab album. My personal favorite on the album.


Lecrae - Just Like You


3rd verse was definitely the most powerful. Here is a quick portion...

"I was created by God but I ain't wanna be like Him, I wanted to be Him
The Jack Sparrow of my Caribbean,
I remember the first created being,
And how he shifted the blame on his dame for fruit he shouldn't have eaten
And now look at us all out of Eden,
And now look at us all that are eating,
Wearing designer fig leaves by Louis Vuitton, Make believe-in
But God sees through my foolish pride,
And I'm weak like Adam, another victim of Lucifer's foolish lies
But then in steps Jesus,
All men were created to lead but we needed somebody to lead us
More than a teacher,
But somebody who buy us back from the darkness,
Say He redeemed us,
Taught us that real leaders follow God,
Finish the work 'cuz we on our job"

Enjoy and have a great week...

~1~
AB

No comments: