Friday, March 26, 2010

TI Is BACK!

Hey folks,

I missed ya'll. Finally back out of hiatus, and I feel refreshed! Wonder what I'll have for you guys in the days to come. God only knows... But I'll try to keep it fresh for ya'll... Anywayz, here's the news...

TI IS BACK!... With Restrictions


Seems like everybody's favorite rapper (besides Lil' Wayne) has finally been released! There are a few catches, though... TI is going to have an 11PM curfew.

After serving 30 days under house arrest, he will officially be able to go home with some restrictions. He will be under 23 days of supervised release and he will have to serve 400 hours of community service and be on probation for the next three years. But it's better than still being in jail, right?

My view, TI manned up to his consequences and is dealing with it well. Let's get back to putting out some music! I wanna see what his music is gonna sound like after he filmed that "Road To Redemption" reality series...

~1~
AB

No comments: