Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beyonce Taking a Break?



Word on the street is Beyonce wants to take a six month break from all that hard working she is well known for. Reasons for this break are to spend more time with her husband Jay-Z, her five year old nephew Daniel, and to focus on her personal life.

“It’s definitely time to take a break, to recharge my batteries,” she said. “I’d like to take about six months and not go into the studio. I need to just live life, to be inspired by things again.”

Beyonce, states what she plans to do during her break. “I’m going to do random things. I want to go to restaurants, maybe take a class and see some movies and Broadway shows. I’ll spend more time with Daniel. He’s a wonderful kid, amazing, so smart. And I spoil him, so it’s a lot of work. He’s a 24-hour job.”

“It will be the hardest thing in the world for me to make myself not do an album and shoot a video and turn it in and say, ‘I’m ready!’ I already have all these melodies and ideas in my head,” she said. “I have to tell myself, ‘Sit down! Sit down!’ “

In my opinion, she deserves the break. We have been watching the diva work since her teen years. Beyonce is now 28 and in dire need of some rest. Does this mean we should keep our eyes out for a baby bump? Wishful thinking...

~Holla~
Baby J

No comments: