Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hermione's 2009 List

My top songs of 2009

10. Jesse McCartney ft. T Pain - Body Language



9. Jonas Brothers - Paranoid



8. Push Play - Midnight Romeo



7. Taylor Swift - Love Story



6. Honor Society - Over You



5. Jordin Sparks - Battlefield



4. Justin Bieber - One Time



3. Demi Lovato - Here We Go Again




2. Jesse McCartney ft. Ludacris - How do You Sleep?




*drumroll for my number one*



1. Jonas Brothers - Fly with Me



A ton of people liked this song. Even tho I don't like it or her anymore, and as much as I want to hit her with a shoe, I'll say it.
- Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA
..definitely a song of 2009


I won't post the video. It's too provacative. Notice how it wasn't on Disney Channel. haha

Happy New Year. & be grateful for what you have.
~*Hermione*

No comments: