Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Talented Mr. Finley




OK everybody! It's been a quick minute since I posted, but I have good reason. We had to wait for the talented Mr. Finley to grace us with his arrival and make his presence known in the rap game. Hailing from the side of Las Vegas you don't know or hear about, this man is determined to make a name for himself. He of course had to sit down and have chat with me so I could see if he got enough swag to make us all nod heads. My vote.....yes he does and YES HE CAN! Check out the interview below.

http://www.badongo.com/audio/16520643

mf3int

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, It don't get no better than ONE FOR THE MONEY. Talented is a under statement Go for the gold. Much Love Lela and Bria

Anonymous said...

Coming from old school,This is it! go forward with your dreams and never stop Don't just be a star be a superstar like your DAD ! Folks
COOKIE LV