Sunday, June 7, 2009

R&N 06/07/09 - Gospel Sunday


Late Night Gospel Sundays...


Hello hello, in my Billy D voice...sorry it's so late or early, whatever u prefer; BUT I was literally gone all day long..the city was beautiful...NY, I felt very blessed just to be "livin" in lue..how do you spell loo..oK, in light of that I thought of some songs that might help carry you into the new week. You know, some feel good, smile invoking music. Chris 1


haha..check tha bi-lingualisms, late night extras ;-)

Wake up to this/I'll update it so u can see it.



AND

Go to sleep to this...or meditate on this



Scripture:

1Corthians 1:19-20 (NLT)

19 For Jesus Christ, the Son of God, does not waver between “Yes” and “No.” He is the one whom Silas, Timothy, and I preached to you, and as God’s ultimate “Yes,” he always does what he says. 20 For all of God’s promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding “Yes!” And through Christ, our “Amen” (which means “Yes”) ascends to God for his glory.


Now isn't that beautiful?? Yeah thats what's up :-))!

Let the church say "AMEN"

No comments: