Thursday, July 3, 2008

R&N - 07/03/08 - My Recap

My Recap

Alright... Well, this is just my recap of random stuff this week... I've heard people say that their life is a soundtrack... Well, this is mine...

Just looking at the new Mariah video... I was reminded by 2 other videos of totally different genres... Not to say MC's new vid is corny, but the jungle thing has DEFINITELY been done... hope you guys get a kick out of this post...

Crazy Town - Butterfly

Now let's switch to the next extreme...

Jadakiss ft. Eve - I Got It All
(only video of it I could find of it for some reason)


Now, this song was in my head after I finished summer school... (and I'm so glad I made it through...)
Ghostface ft. Tekitha - All That I Got Is You
(CLASSIC)


(P.S. - Am I the only one who thought Mary J. sang the hook for this track?)

Ok... 3 Posts today, lol. hope y'all are straight now. Enjoy.

~1~
AB

No comments: