Wednesday, July 2, 2008

R&N - 07/02/08 - Hump Day EXCLUSIVES

It's Wednesday, time for hot new hip-hop tracks.

Just in case you missed it
T.I. debuts video for 'No Matter What'



T.I. debuted his video for his first single No Matter What off his upcoming album, Paper Trail. The album is slated for a September 9th release.

The video shows T.I. rising up to the top of a building in an elevator. At the top he's surrounded by lights. Kinda like going through hell to get to heaven, definitely an interesting concept. Not exactly my favorite vid but I have mad respect for T.I. after all he's been through. Anyway check it here:


T.I. - No Matter What




DJ Khaled scores with another big Collabo



So what do you get when you pair DJ Khaled and some of the hottest MCs in the game? You get a certified bangin track. From We Takin' Over, We The Best, I'm so Hood and now...

DJ Khaled ft. Akon, Rick Ross, Plies, Lil Boosie, Trick Daddy, Ace Hood, and Lil Wayne - Out Here Grindin



Producing duo Play-n-Skillz back on the scene


Straight outta the DF Dub, grammy award winning producers Play-N-Skillz have teamed up with Bun B, Krayzie Bone, and Lil Jon to bring you One mo Gin. The sample from the track is from One More Time by Daft Punk.

Kinda reminds of you the same direction Kanye West took in Stronger with the Daft Punk beat. This is a definitely a hot track for the club, check it out:


Play-n-Skillz - One mo Gin
ft. Bun B, Krayzie Bone and Lil Jon




Alright that's it for me, enjoy your week.

-AJL