Friday, April 25, 2008

R&N 4/25/08 - MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE

WILL IT EVER STOP??






I know that this is supposed to my Flashback Friday post, but under the conditions of what has happened today, I can't bring myself to do it. When there are matters that concern the American people and its communities , it needs to be addressed in every forum possible to get the word out. If you don't already know, the three officers that were on trial for the murder of 23-year old Queens resident, Sean Bell, have been acquitted on all charges during the trial- without-jury today . The police officers, who were in plain clothes at the time of the shooting, shot and killed Bell outside of a club where he and a few friends were celebrating for his bachelor party by unloading a total of 50 bullets (31 bullets by one officer alone) into his vehicle on the night of Nov. 25, 2006. Bell was unarmed at the time of the shooting, and he was to be married the next day. The fact that this is 2008 and the justice system is still able to overlook the glaring facts that are presented is disgusting. It's so sad that some things never change. I advise everyone to get more involved in your communities and to educate yourself about the law. Know your rights!!This happens way too many times. Man, we can't let this story fade away by doing nothing about it because once that occurs, we take ourselves back to square one to let it all happen again.

Here's My Middle Finger To Those Corrupt NYPD Officers ....

ICE CUBE - F@#% THE POLICE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel you on that DT. That's a horrible shame. If I was on this site, I woulda posted Jiggy Comin by Shyheim.