Sunday, March 30, 2008

R&N - 03/30/08 - GOSPEL SUNDAY!!!

RAVE REVIEWS...A BAD THING??!?!?



What up up all?!?!?! I hope all got a good word a church this morning. I know I did. Big shout out to the brothas and sistas of IBOC and Pastor Ricky Rush.


It's a slow day today. However, past and present reviews of Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns is continually giving people something to talk about. Of course we alllll wanna support Tyler, and I'm not even gonna lie, haven't even seen this flick yet...but I've only been hearing poor reviews on this one guys. I'm just sayin. It was gonna be challenge to top Why Did I Get Married. If you haven't seen THAT one...your life is lacking. However, I must say that I feel tons of sarcasm in this review clip from TITANTV.COM Check it out and see what I mean.




On the music tip, Brandy was featured on the soundtrack!!! It looks like it would be....aight?!?!?lol I'm just so confused about the entire project....but I guess. Just sayin. Check out the track.


DIG THIS

On a lighter note...sense I know you just listened to the track and didn't think it was all that.lol ...
Here is the rest of the playlist that I think may sway you to cop the album.

"TYLER PERRY'S MEET THE BROWNS -
MUSIC FROM AND INSPIRED BY THE MOTION PICTURE" (ATLANTIC)
In Stores And Online March 18th1.
"People Everyday (Metamorphosis Mix)" - Musiq Soulchild (Feat. Estelle)
2. "Face to Face" - Case & Coko
3. "Sweeter" - Gerald Levert
4. "Dig This" - Brandy
5. "I'll Take You There" - Kelly Price
6. "Love Again" - Kelly Rowland
7. "This Gift" - Deborah Cox
8. "Angel" - Chaka Khan
9. "Alright" - Ledisi
10. "Unify" - Wynter Gordon
11. "My Love" - Jill Scott
12. "Hallelujah (Live)" - Tamela Mann
AND LASTLY.....
4 words..... I'll serve the Lord...Holla ya'll! lol
JT~1

No comments: