Thursday, March 13, 2008

R&N - 03/13/08 - LEAK CRITIQUE!!!!

THERE AND BACK

MUST BE LOVE

What up all! Today we're lookin at artist now and watchin that jam back in the day that was....rather hott!....In my opinion anyway. Just sayin. This joint by "B".....I like. I think you really have to be gifted and talented to sing that DEEP and smooth and accurate and hoopla hoopla. lol It's a smooth track though so enjoy....I hope.

And now we'll rewind and go back to Afrodisiac, Talk About Our Love. It was a hott joint then. Yeah I know we didn't go toooooo far back wit Brandy like Sittin Up in My Rooooooommm!!!!! But I'm the one postin. HA! Just sayin yo. lol






BACK TO BASICS




SEXYGIRL

I'm mad because the dude MADE me like this song. lol Bobby V has this track called SEXY GIRL that has some hollerin in it....and its hott! I'm just sayin. I don't appreciate it!!! I'm not suppose to like this foolywag! But....nonetheless its still your basic feelgood Bobby makin hits. check up on it.

No comments: