Saturday, February 9, 2008

R&N 02/09/08 Flashback... Saturday

Yeah I know it's Saturday, but as we all know life can throw you a few curve balls we weren't expecting. So I'd like to send out an apology to the loyal MF fans out there in cyberspace. Ok, enough about that, I'm still bringing the heat. It doesn't matter what day it is! Today's Flashbacks include the videos that started it all for some of your favorite artists out right now!


Snoop Dogg(-y Dogg)

Dr. Dre Ft. Snoop Doog - Nuthin But A G Thang (1992)


Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs

I wanted to find a "shiny suit" picture, but this was almost as funny. I think his mom made him take this one.

Puff Daddy Ft. Mase - Can't Hold Me Down



Just Like A Fine Wine: She Gets Better With Age


Mary J. Blige - Real Love (1992)




CLASSIC PERFORMANCE!!!


Michael Jackson - Motown 25 Performance of Billie Jean (1983)


And there you have it. Better late than never. I'll be back next week folks, same place at our regularly scheduled time.

DPT

No comments: