Thursday, October 9, 2008

R&N - LEAK CRITIQUE - 10/09/08

ARE WE READY???? PT. 2




Ok...so I asked this same question last week. But after learning of some hott new singles per the Queen B herself, Beyonce Knowles, I have to ask the people this same question....ARE WE READY!?!?!?!?!?...For another hott new album that is?lol




I heard this track and I gotta say I love it...AND I'M A BOY!lol I'm just sayin. I like the pop transition. Song is nice; Music nice. Keep it comin Bey.



Single Ladies, ehhhh. Naw it's cool. It's another Get Me Bodied to Me. I must admit that I'm a lil worried about this album because I don't want a back to back dance album from someone that obviously is vocally superior. I wanna see...hear actually a vocally orgasmic album Like Tank's Sex Love and Pain or Kim Burrell Live. Ok I know that last one was far fetch but if you know Kim Burrell...you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. GOOGLE HER!!!!!!!!!!





Anyway, Check these joints out by yours truly Mrs. Knowles-Carter and make your own assumptions. JT~1

No comments: